[Wedding and Event Design] [Floral Design] [Upgraded Linen Rentals]
[Custom Ceremony Decor] [Space Layout]

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

{Inspiration}Reality


Romantic Rose Garden Inspirations
My bride and groom came to me with a vision.  My adorable bride knew exactly what she wanted.  She pulled out her spiral notebook with pictures clipped out of various wedding magazines taped to the pages.  She had already decided on a venue.  The beautiful rose garden at Eden Valley Vineyards.  I wanted to give the couple what they were envisioning, only better.  The first image is an image sent to me after our first meeting.  I loved this couples' style and was excited to help this vision become a reality.  Months of planning ensued.  The moment of  completion came.  As I looked around I literally got chills from head to toe.  It was truly breathtaking.  I felt like I had to pinch myself to make sure it was real.  One of my proudest moments as a professional wedding designer!  Below is a couple of the images of the centerpieces, just a portion of the overall design.  I am smiling now as I look at the beautiful centerpieces my team and I delivered that day!

Romantic Rose Garden Centerpiecs

No comments:

Post a Comment