[Wedding and Event Design] [Floral Design] [Upgraded Linen Rentals]
[Custom Ceremony Decor] [Space Layout]

Thursday, January 13, 2011

details details....

Personalized Wedding Signs

After months of planning....it's time to get to the little details!  I surprised some of my brides with these details in the image above.
I love personalized elements.  Give me some old barn wood, chalkboard paint, extra flowers, pretty much anything and I will give you that special personal touch!  Some of these little details my brides don't even noticed on their wedding day.  I always get a call down the road after the bride views her images.  
"I love how you carved our initials in the birch bark" -Kim, The Bride
another one I liked was;
"My daughter noticed all of the extra details you added.....and loved each one!  Her wedding day far exceeded her expectations!" -Susan, Mother of The Bride
One of my personal favorites was the road sign I made out of old barn wood.  It was placed at the end of the street leading to the ceremony.  Each sign marked different landmarks in Southern Oregon.  
Of course, 'happily ever after' pointing to the direction of the wedding.
Don't forget, the personalized elements should reflect your style!



No comments:

Post a Comment